Monday, April 28, 2014

I just wrote on Wednesday, so I'm not really sure what more to say.... I'm afraid this will be short...

Some investigators got married this week in the ward, and they asked the missionaries to do a musical number. I played the piano, and three of the elders sang. It turned out... mas o menos, haha. But they told me that the piano sounded good, haha. 

On Sunday some of the other elders had a baptism. They asked me to sing... but nobody else knows how to play the piano.... so I recorded it on the piano and Elder Florez faked that he was playing while I was singing, which caused a little bit of laughter. 

I had an experience in which I was a little disappointed with the way some people treated us. I thought to myself "God is trying my faith to see what my reaction will be." So I just kept moving forward with patience and felt a spiritual confirmation afterwards, that everything will be alright. 

Have a great week.

Elder Joseph Garrett

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment