Monday, September 2, 2013

The other day we were on the bus headed out of Batuco and I saw a member we've been working with that was headed in to the doctor. She turned around and I waved to her. She later told me that in that instant something told her to look behind her, and just in that moment, I passed by in the bus and waved to her. It made her day, so that was cool.

We did two exchanges this week with our district leader. The first day I worked with him in Batuco, and the second day I went to Colina. That day it was so hot that in the night time I didn't even put on a jacket. Normally at night I've been wearing a sweater and a coat. I got to reminisce with Elder Willoughby about the MTC because he's also in that branch in Colina... so that was fun. They didn't have bikes and live about thirty minutes from their sector... it wore me out... I think riding bikes is much easier... and I've gotten used to it. 

I found out last week that an investigator from my last sector got baptized. I haven't heard yet what miracles happened, but I remember having fasted for a miracle several times for her, and I know that there is great power in fasting. 

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment