Monday, September 9, 2013

To San Felipe


Today we had changes, and I have returned to the zone of Los Andes.... I am in the barrio Almendral, which is in San Felipe. So here I will be celebrating the 18th of September... it should be awesome. I am in a trio again, with Elder De Castro (Brasil) and Elder Zuñiga (Peru)... 

I will be completing one year in Chile this week... 14 months in the mission... and I'll be celebrating my second and last 18th of September.... it should be better this year because now I understand what people are saying to me... haha. 

I don't have tons of time because we arrived a little late in San Felipe... 

It's been a long weekend, with the goodbyes, packing the suitcases, and all the traveling.... and I'm very tired. I'll miss Batuco and the great people I met and the great friends I've made, but I'm excited to work in San Felipe.

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment