Monday, March 24, 2014

Strep

I guess the big news this week is that all weekend I suffered from strep throat.... I'm still a little bad, but I'm doing much better. I had the privilege of receiving a priesthood blessing from Lalo, so that was really awesome. He asked if he was going to do the anointing and I told him "No, I want you to give me the blessing." It was really awesome and he told me that everything depended on my faith.

Oh wait, the big news is really that the Aburto family was baptized on Saturday! Unfortunately I couldn't be there but I was very, very happy to hear about it and see the pictures. 

Things are going really well, other than that I spent some time being sick. But I'm sure this week will be better. I know that God answers my prayers because He has done it time and time again. 

Take care,
Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment