Monday, March 10, 2014


I found out today that an investigator we found a year ago in Centenario was baptized. It's interesting, because, about three months ago, I was riding my bike, and I felt a prompting (TURN RIGHT!!)... I did so, not knowing why, but I felt the Spirit. I ran into this girl and talked to her a little bit. This happened again about two weeks later (TURN LEFT!!) .... I ran into the same girl. I found out a little afterwards, that she got back in contact with the missionaries and had accepted a baptismal date (When we'd taught her, she had not received permission from her parents, so she hadn't continued with the lessons.) And yesterday she was baptized. It's amazing how the Lord works! When I'd called the elders to give them the reference, they'd already made contact with her.

We've been experiencing a lot of earthquakes lately. The other day I woke up in the night and everything was shaking. It was the strongest one I've felt in my life, but it really wasn't that bad. Everyone thought it was going be worse, and started freaking out, but I was fine. I didn't even get out of bed... ha ha. 

I guess that's about it. See you in June.......

Elder Garrett

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment