Monday, February 3, 2014

I don't have a lot of time. We climbed a hill on our bikes and took pictures, and now we're going to go eat with all of the elders in the ward.

Yesterday was Paty's baptism. It was very awesome. She had asked me to sing for her, so I sang "Cuando Me Bautice" in the baptismal service.... I can't remember the name of the song in English.... it's from the Primary... and they sang it in my baptism, I remember. 
 
Paty's baptism!!!! her son Diego baptized her! (He's wearing on of the
other elders' name tags).  Elder Ortega's first baptism... and his eyes
are closed in all of the pictures..... 
We're having lots of experiences that are building our faith.... haha.  When I get home in a couple of months, I'll share some more details from all the things we've gone through. 

Anyway that's about it. I'll try to write more next week...

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment