Monday, February 24, 2014

Change Day

Today we had changes. I'm going to write fast, because it's three o'clock and I'm STARVING. We went to Santiago, because I've had a change. I'm still in Los Andes, but now I'm with Elder Ortiz, from Mexico City. Elder Ortega was a little sad that he had to leave, but the mission is full of changes.

We had some great experiences this week. We taught Sergio (I think I talked about him before) the Word of Wisdom this week. At first, he said he was going to finish off his coffee and then he'd leave it first. But then yesterday he decided to give me the coffee that he had and he also committed to stop drinking alcohol. We gave him a blessing to help him out. It's incredible to see his faith. I am convinced that without the gospel, he wouldn´t be able to stop drinking.

Anyway, I'll try to write a little more next week. I was given three birthday cakes again this year, so it was a good birthday. 
 
Until next week,
Elder Garrett




No comments:

Post a Comment