Monday, January 13, 2014

This week was really good... although I feel kind of exhausted. Today I'm with Elder Willoughby, I was with him in the MTC, so that will be awesome. Then tomorrow I will be picking up a new trainee and I'll head back to Los Andes.

Last night as Elder Preciado said goodbye to Lalo and Verito, they had some very nice things to say about us. They said they'd waited for quite some time for a companionship that would baptize him. They said we were just like a perfect pair of missionaries and we helped them to feel the Spirit, and that helped him to get baptized. So we felt really good about that. It's funny how God puts us in the right place at the right time to help the right people, because Elder Preciado would've been in Argentina if his visa had come through.
They also told me I'm very patient, and very persistent.....

We are really happy with Lalo's progress. He received his first callings yesterday... ward missionary with his wife, and also asistant ward mission leader. They are so happy and progressing so well. We are super excited to work with them.
Anyway... until next week.

Chao
Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment