Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014

What a way to start out 2014... sick. Ha. And I'm still kind of a little sick. I feel even worse when we head outside, because the heat makes me feel worse. On New Year's Eve I thought I was going to pass out in the street... But I didn't, don't worry. I survived.

I feel really good about this year. I hope that these will be the best six months of my mission. I've learned so much and grown so much in the last year and a half. 

I'm really tired because we had a zone activity today in San Felipe... and all I want to do his sleep a bit. So I'll jut say that we had some good experiences this week.

It was a tough week, but it's always worth it. Lalo is doing so well. He blessed the sacrament this week in church, and he also took it to his mother-in-law, because she's sick and can't come to church. This week we are going to go do some family history work with him to help him get ready for the temple. It's been really exciting watching his progress. 

Elder Garrett 

No comments:

Post a Comment