Monday, December 23, 2013

I'll be speaking with you in two days, so I'll be keeping it brief today. We went to San Esteban today to a really cool place. We had to climb a hill on our bikes and it just about killed us. Then at one point we left the bikes and walked to the top. We took some pictures that I´ll send. We went with some of the other elders from the ward. 
 


 

At some point on Wednesday we'll be doing our google hangout. I think it will be sometime between 3 and 5 is when I'll be getting on... so hopefully everything works out alright. For now our plan is doing it in the same house where the other elders are going to do it.... and since they spoke first we have to wait for them so we can do it.... unless we can change our plans. We'll see what happens... then again we might do it while they eat lunch... which would be between 2 and 3 o clock... I don't know... we'll see....  
 
So on Saturday we were doing exchanges, and I was with Elder Florez from Colombia.... I love the Colombian accent by the way.... but that night we were talking, when all of a sudden we heard a loud noise.... and we got a little freaked out because we thought it was going to be this huge earthquake. But the noise was bigger than the earthquake. It was just a temblor, not a terremoto. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was the strongest one I've felt yet. 
 
That's about it. Merry Christmas!
Elder Garrett (Andino)

No comments:

Post a Comment