Monday, October 28, 2013

This week we had a good experience with Daniela and Cesar. They went to mutual with their grandma this week and it was the first time they'd entered the chapel. They said they felt at home there. They met the Bishop and made several friends. They were very excited and have watched several church films and have been reading the Book of Mormon. On Saturday Daniela said that she believes it to be true. She still doesn't know with certainty, but she feels like it's true. They also came to church on Sunday.

We had changes this week. I am still in Almendral, but now I'm with Elder de Castro and Elder Román... my first chilean companion! He's really cool and we are having lots of fun and working hard. 

My trainer, Elder Kelson went home this week, as well as one of my other companions, Elder Cuadros. It's kind of weird that I've already had several companions go home... and to think that I've only got 8 months left....

In a couple of weeks we will get to listen to Elder Holland. John said that he will also be speaking to them that week. So that should be awesome. 

Anyway that's about it. 

Elder Garrett (Chile)  

No comments:

Post a Comment