Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bendiciones

Well this week flew by really fast. Today I had to drop off Elder Flores in the office, because tomorrow at 3 a.m. he flies home to Honduras. It was kind of a sad weekend. We made a really great team. A family that we helped reactivate told us on Sunday that many missionaries have passed by in the last year to try and reactivate them, but we had something different, something special, that helped them have the desire to rekindle their testimonies. They have been in church without fail for four weeks already. They are incredible and we were very blessed to be able to be there to help them.

I don't have a whole lot of time left, but I just wanted to say that I know that God answers our prayers and helps us in just the right way. He knows our needs and if we'll ask for help, he will do it.

That's all for this week. It seems like there is never enough time. Mom, I am very happy, and very healthy. Maybe a little bit fat. Actually one of my ex companions that I saw in the office today told me that it looks like I've lost weight. Who knows? 

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment