Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Everyone is Having Babies


So it sounds like I might have a new nephew today? Rachel was keeping me posted, but I guess I'll find out next week.... I guess I'll have to get to know at least three nieces/nephews when I get home. Just when I leave for two years everyone starts having babies. John will get to know what it's like... because he leaves in a month, right?

This week I hit my one year mark... and Elder Flores 23 months. So we celebrated with a funfetti cake that one of the other elders had left behind. I'd send you pictures... but I accidentally picked the computer that doesn't work very well. 

Yesterday we had Zone Conference in Lampa, so today is P Day... We're going to go to Santiago to some museum. It should be fun. 

I guess the most exciting thing that happened this week was that one day in lunch we were served prilletas... I think it's called blood sausage? basically it's a sausage filled with blood, which is then boiled and served. I wouldn't say it was my favorite dish that I've tried, but I was expecting it to be really bad, and it wasn't. 

I'm headed out.

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment