Monday, June 10, 2013

La Gripe
 
Last week Elder Cuadros convinced me to eat a chili pepper. I thought I was going to throw it up. It was really weird... it gave me a bad case of the hiccups... and I couldn't stop them. Because he is Peruvian, he thought it was hilarious watching me, because he says they're not spicy. 
We worked really hard this week and we did intercambios with our district leader. They have a McDonalds in their sector, so on our way back to our sector we stopped there for lunch. That was the first time I've eaten McDonalds in Chile. 
 
Time flies really fast. One month from tomorrow I will complete one year in the mission. That's pretty crazy. 
 
Well, it looks like I caught the flu, and I'm not feeling very well, so I think I'm just going to stop there and head home.
 
Elder Garrett  

No comments:

Post a Comment