Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Milagro
 
I don't have tons of time, but some great things happened this week. I was feeling very down at the end of last week and so I asked God in prayer for something that would lift me up a little bit. On Monday night, I found out that one of my companions from Los Andes had had a special transfer, and is now in my district in Independencia. The miracle? The week before we had planned to do exchanges on Tuesday with that very same companionship. So, out of the blue, I got to do exchanges with one of my old companions on his first day in his new area. We ate Dominos Pizza and had a great time working together again in my area all day long. Ever since then, I have felt a lot better. It's crazy how perfectly God knows us and knows what we need and when we need it. He helps us so perfectly.
 
Elder Alvarez and I
Que les vaya bien

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment