Monday, February 18, 2013

Tengo 20 años‏

Hello people living on the other side of the world.
 
I had a great birthday this year. I am now 20 years old. I got to spend my birthday with a lot of really great people that I have really grown to love... members Ana Vasques, her daugther-in-law Priscilla, and investigators Graciela Rocco, her children and niece, and the Aburto Navarro family. I was surprised with three birthday cakes. I sent some pictures... that´s why I don't have tons of time... sorry. But enjoy the pictures.
 
We had a great week with lots of great experiences. In church on sunday, Graciela's son Tomas kept yelling "¡Mormones!" and Graciela told him that she thinks they are going to be mormones. He said "¿Yo?" and she said "¡Si!". It was really great. I have loved watching the changes in the lives of the investigators, and the happiness that it brings them.
 
Thank you for the birthday wishes and all the prayers.
 
Cuídense
Elder Garrett
 


Lunch on my birthday
 

Cake #1 during lunch

 
Cake #2... blowing out the candles


Cake #3
New tie


No comments:

Post a Comment