Monday, May 19, 2014

Mother's Day

Today we went to Santiago and did a little souvenir shopping. We'll be going there with mom and dad too, I'm sure. Lots of great things.

I'm happy, and doing well. Hope everyone's doing well. Tell Marc congratulations for me, I'm excited that he'll be getting married in the temple.
Yesterday was mothers day, and I wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to Sister Aburto, because she has always taken care of me like mom would and always writes me letters of encouragement. We're not allowed to make phone calls to people from our past areas, so I just said a little prayer, asking for a chance to talk to her, and at about 9:00 we ran into her in the street. I hadn't seen her in over a month, even though we're living in the same city. It's incredible how God answers prayers, even when it seems like something that would be insignificant to Him.

Elder Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment