Monday, May 20, 2013


Mothers Day
 
Well I talked with my family yesterday, so I don't have a whole lot more to say. Nicolás got baptized on Saturday, confirmed on Sunday, and taught the lesson in Elders Quorum. He gave a lesson about the temple. He bore testimony that the temple is the house of God and expressed his desire to enter it. He taught a better lesson than we usually have... haha. We are so happy for him and his progress. He is going to be member of the church. His baptism was a great experience, and he was very content. 


Baptism of Nicolás... with my new companion Elder Cuadros
On Wednesday, President called us and asked Elder Mateos to pack up his bags and be in the mission office in two hours. This came out of nowhere, since we had normal changes on Monday. He went to Renca to be a Zone Leader. Elder Cuadros (from Lima, Perú) is my new companion. He's only got 4 months left of his mission. I met him in Renca, so we already knew each other beforehand, in fact we'd done exchanges. In Renca, I could hardly understand him... needless to say, he says I talk a lot more now. I'm his second companion from Kaysville. It's a small world. 

I guess that's about it.

Elder Garrett



Santiago in its fulness of glory... a thick layer of smog

No comments:

Post a Comment